FROM FALLON SOLUTIONS
1. Your AC needs repairing often
If little things keep going wrong with the unit requiring regular visits from the aircon technician, it could be more cost-effective to replace the whole unit. A good quality new air conditioner will provide hassle-free cooling and heating for many years, plus it will be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind.
2. You have to constantly adjust the temperature in order to keep your home comfortable
When your air conditioner is constantly working to keep the temperature constant inside, it could be time for a new one.
3. The aircon is leaking water or refrigerant
Not only is this a sign that your AC may be in need of replacement, but it can also be dangerous to you and your family, as leaks can cause mould growth that can negatively impact the health of you and your family.
4. The unit is making strange noises
If your air conditioner is making strange noises, this could be a warning sign that the unit is about to break down.
5. The energy bills have been getting progressively higher
Not only will a new air conditioner help save money on your monthly bill, but it could also keep you healthier by removing pollen and other allergens from indoor spaces.
6. There’s an odd smell coming from the aircon unit
If you’re noticing an odd smell, this could be a sign that
the coils are dirty or that there is mould growing inside the unit.