Top Offer by 4pm Sunday 16th of July 2023
A short stroll from popular local dining in the Manly Harbour Village or the heartbeat of Wynnum’s CBD, and swift CBD transport services, this original low-set home proudly fronts one of Wynnum’s most popular streets on an incredibly versatile 607m2 block. Just under 15 mins from the CBD, it brings forth a rare opportunity for savvy purchasers seeking lucrative investment property or a versatile family home and is not to be overlooked by aspiring renovators who wish to gain a foothold in this exciting bayside locale (STCA).
Enjoying a near-perfect aspect, this 15m frontage site offers side vehicle access with the highly demanded shed in the backyard ideal for tradespeople looking to safely park their trailer or for those with caravans, boats or more than one vehicle.
There is also a free standing detached utility room with toilet and a shower at the rear of the property this was once used as a granny flat by the owners mother however could be used as storage, a games room or whatever you wish, it extends to an undercover entertainment area complete with a brick barbecue.
• 15m x 41m deep (Approx. site dimensions)
• Option to land bank and renovate the existing home or move straight in.
• Side vehicle access, shed in the backyard (3 car undercover parking)
• Original home features 3 bedrooms with BIR.
• The kitchen and bathroom are neat and tidy.
• Extra versatile utility room detached from the house that the previous owners used as a granny flat.
• Split system air conditioning in the living room.
• Polished floor boards and good quality carpets to the bedrooms.
• Security screens to doors and windows and fans to most rooms.
Larger blocks are so hard to find so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
A short 15 mins drive the Westfield Carindale, the Brisbane CBD, domestic and international airports while schools and local shopping are within walking distance.
* The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to the 16th July 2023