Occupying an enviable 425sqm parcel in one of Brisbane’s most prosperous suburbs, 17 Allara Street Manly offers a myriad of opportunities.
While the home displays all the character charm of a Manly Queenslander, there is opportunity to continue benefiting from the current investment income. Although some rooms are not legal height this home offers an abundance of rooms the current owner is using as bedrooms, there is also a self-contained guest accommodation complete with kitchenette and bathroom under the house however again not quite legal height.
A family friendly relaxed layout is complemented by traditional hardwood flooring, elevated ceilings, a selection of classic VJ walls throughout and windows allowing for ample natural light. Perfect for entertaining, the open kitchen connects seamlessly to the dining area and family bathroom, overlooking the undercover back deck and a sparling in pool perfect for the summer heat.
In terms of location, it doesn’t get much better than this. A very easy walk to the Manly Harbor Village, a few minutes’ walk to Manly State school, the train station, and a stone’s throw from all the desirable amenities of Manly including: The Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, Cambridge Parade Cafe Precinct, and the Esplanade as well as some of the finest restaurants and the famers markets just to name a few.
17 Allara Street offers, but is not limited to:
* 425sqm parcel of land in the heart of Manly
* Renovated home read to move in or rent out.
* Quaint sunroom at entrance of home.
* Two good size bedrooms with BIR.
* Hardwood flooring, elevated ceilings, some VJ walls & ample natural light
* Large deck connecting from kitchen & flowing out to a sparkling pool.
* Single car lock up garage plus ample space for parking at the front of property
* Secure investment in the heart of Manly.
* Great location close to everything.
• Solar power, split system air conditioning, screens to most windows and fans throughout just to name a few.
Moments to The Royal Qld Yacht Squadron, local parks, shops, and Doctors. With only a quick 15-minute drive providing a ready connection to both the M3 and the Gateway Motorway, Brisbane’s CBD and airport are less than 30 minutes away. Offering a very close proximity to one of the largest shopping destinations in Westfield Carindale, and many a weekend outing just waiting to be experienced from this convenient locale, explore the beautiful bayside suburbs, or enjoy a delectable lunch with friends at the nearby restaurants and coffee shops.
Envisage living in this executive residence at one of Manly’s most exclusive addresses and enjoy all that this premium location has to offer.