Time to Sell - Classically Beautiful - So Much Potential
First impressions quickly become lasting impressions as you discover this Queenslander is an absolute ‘gem’ in every way!!
Call Chris or Margaret to arrange a time to view as this home is truly special – all the beautiful features of VJ walls & high ceilings, picture rails, French doors, polished timber floors, timber fretwork & arches, window hoods and verandas front & back …. always a space to live & relax outside …. cooled by refreshing bay breezes!
Location is excellent – within easy reach of Port of Brisbane, airports & Gateway Motorway for Gold & Sunshine coasts …… easy walking distance to Wynnum Golf Course, schools, bus & train for Brisbane CBD and …. only 3 mins drive to Wynnum Plaza or Majestic Cinemas and Wynnum Manly waterfront where you can enjoy cafes, restaurants, marinas & weekend markets …. convenience & lifestyle!
• main bedroom with built-in robe
• adjoining double room sleepout
• lounge opens to front veranda
• separate dining opens to back deck
• country style timber kitchen
• one bathroom – separate toilet
• front veranda overlooking lawn
• magnificent Poinciana canopy
• back alfresco BBQ deck
• stainless fittings – shade blinds
• 8kw air conditioning unit
• near new zincalume roof – double insulation
• crimsafe French security doors
• screens on all windows
• utility room downstairs
• large laundry downstairs
• excellent drainage & storage under
• POTENTIAL to raise & develop underneath
EXCELLENT LOCATION – EXCELLENT STARTER OR DOWNSIZER – EXCELLENT INVESTMENT