Large block in a great Manly location
Fantastic two-bedroom Manly home a few minutes’ walk from Manly State school, Manly train station and the Manly Harbour Village. Exuding cuteness and charm, this excellent home sits on a massive 607m2 block, attractive character details and a convenient location. Close to a multitude of shops and dining options, this sensational property is also just a leisurely stroll from the Manly fresh food markets, renowned cafes/ restaurants and the Esplanade.
Presented with a white picket-fenced front garden and a beautiful façade, the residence includes:
– Elegant hardwood timber floors, high 2.7m ceilings, solid double brick construction and a versatile neutral colour palette.
– Welcoming front that opens to a separate lounge with brick fireplace.
– Adjoining modern kitchen and dining room.
– Generous covered side deck offering plenty of space for spending time with loved ones, relaxing while watching the kids play in the yard.
– Two good size bedrooms with robes
-A family bathroom with shower and bathtub. – Expansive fully-fenced grassed yard ideal for kids to play.
– Vast amounts of under-house storage and a secure single garage
– Split system Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and downlights Across from Raeburn Street Park, minutes from public transport, childcare centres, kindergartens and fashionable Cambridge Parade, this brilliant home falls within the Manly State catchment areas. Nearby private schools include Moreton Bay College and Iona.
So many options with this property so don’t delay as this property is sure to sell fast.