ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT ON PINE STREET
When location matters its hard to beat 47 Pine Street Wynnum, this impressively renovated home offers a bayside lifestyle second to none.
Beautiful water views and cooling bay breezes that flow through the entire home, you are a very short walk to the waterfront where you can enjoy long walks down the Esplanade.
Such a convenient location, a stone’s throw away from Wynnum Central offering a wide selection of shops, boutiques, cafés, restaurants, preschools and prestige colleges such as Moreton Bay college are minutes away while you are well served with public transport as the Wynnum Train station is also within walking distance.
This 4-bedroom, 4 bathroom (three are ensuited) home would suit a family with older children or multi-generational living or the family who often has guests or extended family that visit for longer periods of time and in these covid times that is a handy feature of this home.
An entertainer’s delight, there is no better place to soak up the warmth of summer than on this massive covered outdoor deck which flows seamlessly out from an open-plan interior. There is plenty of scope to add value weather you extend or perhaps add a pool, being a corner block access is a breeze which would make future projects a breeze.
* 405m2 corner block a short distance to the water edge.
* Four bedrooms, three have an ensuite perfect for the extended family.
* Pool, level lawn, easy-care gardens, secure storage, four car undercover parking.
* Spacious and covered outdoor entertaining deck with free standing spa bath.
* Central open-plan kitchen/dining/living overlooking outdoor entertaining
* Electric gates ,Solar panels, Air conditioning,
* Great décor , polished timber flooring and carpet to bedrooms.
* Ready to move in NOW!
The 4178 Post code is one of Brisbane’s most sought-after areas, just moments from the CBD and rail services. This home is positioned within walking distance to a number of local amenities include the Wynnum Esplanade, Wynnum CBD, Manly Harbour Village and is also in the catchment for excellent primary and secondary schools.