Timeless Elegance: A Quintessential 1930’s Queenslander
Elevated to capture the cooling bay breezes, this glorious 1930’s Queenslander effortlessly balances modern liveability with timeless elegance to offer a beautiful lifestyle. It spans 814m2 in a perfect location, only metres from the Wynnum golf club, a short stroll to Kitchener Park, sporting fields, less than 1km to the Wynnum CBD and under 2 km to the foreshore.
– Refined living/dining area designed for seamless outdoor flow
– Entertainers’ deck spills out to the large backyard
– A wood burning Fireplace to keep you warm in Winter.
– Kitchen has ilve oven and Bosch dishwasher, sleek alfresco stone counter
– Generous three bedrooms with built in robes
– Master features a bay window seat walk-in robe, sumptuous ensuite
– Fully appointed family bathroom with bathtub/shower
– Dedicated study ideal for those who work from home
-Downstairs multi-purpose areas and storage and workshop
– Classic VJ walls, decorative high ceilings, new beech flooring
– Traditional features including decorative breezeways, casement windows
– Wide frontage, gorgeous kerb appeal, three-car accommodation
– Fully fenced 814m2, side access with remote double gate
– Low maintenance irrigated garden
– Triple carport at the rear and landscaped garden
– Split system air conditioning in Master bedroom
– Building and pest report available on request
– Near trains, buses, cafés, major shopping centres.
Properties such this on large blocks are in high demand so don’t delay as this beautiful home is sure to sell quickly.