Grand Queenslander with Sweeping Bay Views
A landmark address in one of Brisbane’s premier seaside suburbs, 88 Walnut Street, Wynnum. This grand renovated Queenslander of huge propositions occupies an iconic 1,033m2 allotment with two street frontage harnessing sweeping views of the Bay and a location which is hard to beat as you are walking distance to all amenities.
A truly rare opportunity, this masterpiece will unveil executive style, bespoke design and sustainable luxury. Built to stand the test of time and lovely maintained, the house will provide a future-proof living. This expansive 700m2 (approx.) home would suit a large family or perhaps multigenerational family, a home business or even an Airbnb, comprising of 6/7 bedrooms, four are ensuited, plus a further two bathrooms, two kitchens and a series of formal lounges, living area and media room the options are endless.
Retaining the charm and grandeur of the original Queenslander, the interiors will be infused with modern, premium appointments, exquisite stone accents, sleek finishes, and interconnected living and entertaining spaces serviced by a lift. Featuring a four-car garage, this property will boast a level of design reserved for the highest calibre of homes.
Showcasing culinary excellence, the main kitchen is centered around a stone island and incorporating lots of cabinetry and a suite of European appliances, this designer masterpiece will captivate the most discerning chefs.
Additional features will include however are not limited to:
– Impeccably maintained home, character VJ walls, French doors and timber fretwork.
– Interiors adorned with polished floors, tiles and carpets.
– Outdoor areas reveal beautiful garden retreats, veggie patch & herb garden.
– Wraparound verandahs on both levels for exquisite hosting and grandeur.
– Enviable outdoor entertainment with huge undercover decks including a viewing lounge with panoramic views from Wellington Point to Fisherman’s Island.
– Impressive inground swimming pool and large Bali hut.
– Formal dining room and meals area on the upper level.
– The formal lounge offers high ceilings and an enclosed verandah.
– Fully equipped kitchens on both levels making this a true dual living home.
– Rumpus room, sitting room and an office.
– Six bathrooms, including four ensuites.
– Lift, connectivity to both levels.
– Four-car garage and electric gates with security cameras.
– 6.5kW of solar panels.
– Split system air conditioning throughout.
An elevated positioned in one of Wynnum’s most desirable streets, this coveted address presents a Bayside lifestyle within walking distance from the Esplanade, Wynnum Central, renowned schools, bus stops and Wynnum train Station. Moments from elite colleges, Manly Harbour Village, The Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, 15 minutes to Westfield Carindale, 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 20 minutes to Brisbane Airport. This rare opportunity provides a unique chance to secure some of Brisbane’s best real estate as an unparalleled lifestyle awaits.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.