About The Community Leader
What Drives Us
Market to Market Communications, the owner of The Community Leader, believes that all communities need a community paper and a locally-focused website free
of political views, misinformation, and content that makes you feel angry. That’s why we started The Community Leader.
Since 2021 we have been slowly developing a community website designed to support local community groups and businesses, and to promote local events to give visitors to the area or those moving to the area more information about the bayside community.
Over time, our goal is to add more useful content in a centralised location to assist locals to connect with each other in a safe manner online, free of trolling.
Terms and Conditions
The Community Leader’s Terms and Conditions for Advertising (Print and Online)
The following terms and conditions apply to all advertising booked and supplied, created and published online and in print to and by The Community Leader and its parent company, Market to Market Communications Pty Ltd, abn 64 131 912 144, (the Publisher):
- All advertising is subject to acceptance by the Publisher.
- The Publisher reserves the right to refuse advertising that does not suit the style and objectives of any publication produced by the Publisher, both online and in print.
- The Advertiser agrees to indemnify the Publisher and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, and employees harmless from and against any and all expenses and losses of any kind incurred based upon a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or in connection with any claim arising from or related to any advertisement supplied by advertiser or its agents and run by the Publisher.
- Advertiser hereby grants the Publisher the right and license to use, reproduce, transmit and distribute all creative materials supplied by or on behalf of advertiser, including without limitation, all text, graphics, illustrations and photographs. The Advertiser represents and warrants that it holds all the legal rights to the advertising and its claims, and does not violate and State or local laws or regulations.
- The Publisher accepts no liability for errors or omission, or mis-placed advertisements.
- Advertisements not received after the advised closing date will not be accepted. Cancellations will not be accepted after the closing date, and will be billed in full.
- The Publisher is not liable for any costs or damages should an advertisement fail to appear in print or online.
- The Publisher shall have the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable to Publisher.
- Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery or non-delivery in the event of Act of God, action by government entities, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any condition beyond the control of Publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner. Under no circumstances shall Publisher be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of profit or impairment of goodwill) of any advertiser. Under no circumstances shall Publisher’s direct or indirect liability to any advertising agency or advertiser exceed the invoiced cost of the advertisement.
- Where advertisements are positioned both in print and online is at the sole discretion of the Publisher.
- Credit terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice.