Beautifully Presented Home!
This beautifully presented 3-bedroom, 1969 Post-War home, perched on a hill in gorgeous Coreen Street, Wynnum overlooks beautiful Moreton Bay in the distance. Freshly painted throughout with restored original hardwood timber floorboards is sure to impress.
The property consists of 3 Bedrooms, Split System air conditioning to the main bedroom and second bedroom, ceiling fans to the third. A Study room opens up to the balcony with a picturesque backdrop to the bay. Original Casement windows throughout bring in the bay breeze and an abundance of natural light, giving this property the perfect coastal ambiance.
Let’s talk features:
• 3 Bedrooms
• Split system air conditioning to main bedroom and second bedroom
• Ceiling fans to living room and third bedroom
• Garage with remote opening door
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
• Freshly painted throughout
• Flow-through kitchen to living
• Study and third bedroom open to Veranda that overlooks the bay in the distance
• Downstairs laundry
• Solar connected electricity
Let’s talk location:
• A hop, skip, and jump to the waterfront (550 metres) and Elanora Park (1.2 km).
• Local cafés and restaurants within walking distance (450 metres) to The Rabbit Hole Café and May’s Thai Restaurant, 500 metres to Frankies Coffee Bar and a short drive to Coles or Woolworths Supermarkets.
• Wynnum Train Station is just under 1 kilometre from the property for your morning commute.
At the time of advertising photos being taken, the oven to the kitchen was not in place and bathroom tapware was not installed. These have now been installed at the property. We advise all prospective tenants to please inspect these items in person when they attend our open home appointment to ensure these items are suitable for their needs and requirements.
Internet and telecommunications:
We strongly encourage prospective tenants to carry out their own research to determine if the property has the connections or services that they require before applying for the property.