Character Filled Family Home in Tranquil Location
Set privately back from the street in an elevated position this renovated home offers the ideal opportunity for a growing family, investor or someone looking to enter the Bayside property market.
Showcasing a serene lifestyle in Lota, this home is situated in an idyllic location overlooking the Boardwalk and mangroves, and a short distance to Lota Park and Lota Dog Park. Families are sure to enjoy weekends walking, exploring, running, playing, and having picnics in the park. Only 10 minutes walk to Lota State School, Lota train station, and less than 5 minutes drive to the boat ramp, reserve, and Esplanade, this scenic lifestyle is calling.
– Fully fenced 405m2 block with Security Gate
– Three generous sized bedrooms including the master suite with walk-through robe and modern ensuite adorned with feature floor tiles
– Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Open plan lounge and dining area featuring original timber floors
– Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, timber benchtops, and subway tiled splashback
– Security screens and doors
– Multi-purpose ground floor space, laundry, and single garage
– Extra off-street parking including one undercover car space
– Ample space for kids and fur babies to play in a secure, safe garden
– Investors please note the potential rental income is $520 – $570 per week