LOCAL JOBS PROUDLY SPONSORED BY BARTONS
Located in Brisbane’s Bayside and Redlands, Bartons is a family-owned business that retail over 500 New and Used vehicles per month. Representing 6 brands across 2 huge locations, we proudly represent Nissan, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and now Haval/GWM and LDV.
Bartons offer a professional and fun atmosphere, established staff, supportive management, work life balance and an excellent reputation for selling quality vehicles. We are seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Equipment Finance Broker
- Aftermarket Sales Consultant (Experienced or Trainee) – Wynnum
- Apprentice Vehicle Technicians (Second, Third and Fourth Year) – Wynnum
- Service Advisor – Wynnum
- Accessory Fitter and Pre-Delivery Technician – Wynnum
- Trainee Finance and Insurance Manager – Wynnum
- Vehicle Detailer – Wynnum
- Account and Administration Assistant – Wynnum
- Qualified Automotive Technicians – Capalaba & Wynnum
- Trainee or Experienced Service Advisor – Capalaba
- Apprentice Vehicle Technicians (First Year) – Capalaba
If you are seeking a genuine long-term career within the motor industry and believe you have the skills, abilities and positive attitude to become part of the Bartons team, please send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to receiving your resume and you becoming part of the fantastic Bartons Team!
Mother Duck Childcare and Preschool Centre Manly & Mother Duck Childcare and Preschool Centre Wynnum
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and passionate educators to join our wonderful teams at our Manly and Wynnum locations. If you have a genuine love for working with children, and want to work in a supportive environment with possibilities to advance your career, then we would love to hear from you. Whether you are brand new to child care or have existing qualifications, we are looking to take more talent on board. Feel free to contact us today!
Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron
Casual Receptionist required with friendly nature and multi-tasking abilities. Must be available on weekends and public holidays. All ages welcome.
Contact: 3396 8666 (option 4) or [email protected]
Experienced Chef/Cook required for busy a la carte function & bistro menu.
- Must be qualified or have experience in a similar role
- Works well with or without supervision
- Team player with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to consistently produce meals to the expected standards
- A-La-Carte experience essential.
The successful applicant must be in a position to work day & night shift any days of the week. Immediate start required. There may also be the opportunity for this position to be converted to full time for the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Please respond by email with your CV and cover letter to:
Only the applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview
Bistro / Coffee Shop
Wynnum RSL is a leading RSL Club and a first class provider of entertainment, gaming and dining. The Club is located on South Eastern Bayside of Brisbane right next to the Wynnum Central Train Station.
The Club continually produces excellent results with ongoing growth in all trading areas. With 100 state of the art poker machines, three bars, a restaurant, coffee shop, tab & keno facilities, conference room and 300 seat function room it is one of the larger Bayside Clubs.
Working with a great team, the right people will require the following skills & attributes;
BISTRO & COFFEE SHOP REQUIRMENTS
- Berrima’s Restaurant features full A La Carte dining and a great coffee shop. Working within a team the right person must be energetic and have good attention to detail.
- To be successful for this position you will need:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Barista experience will be highly favourable
- Be able to work split shifts, weekends and nights.
- A great attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Immediate start preferred
If you would like to be considered for one of the above positions please email your current CV to: [email protected]. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and you will be contacted only if you have been short listed.