BY Y’EATEN?, BELMONT
This recipe can be adjusted according to your requirements and is super easy! You can purchase the biscuits and lollies for this recipe, along with many others, from Y’eaten? at Belmont.
- 1 packet Griffin’s Malt biscuits
- 200g Eskimo’s or Emo’s or Fruit Puffs
- 1/2 can Condensed Milk
- 125g Butter
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Melt the butter and condensed milk together in a saucepan, then set aside to cool.
- Crush the biscuits into crumbs.
- Cut lollies into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together and roll to form into a tight log shape.
- Roll the log in coconut and pop it in the fridge to set.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
Photos courtesy of Y’Eaten? Belmont.