California cool breezes into Manly for a great cause - The Community Leader and Real Estate New and Views

Manly will soon be infused with the charm of ‘old Hollywood’ as Celebrate for a Cause (CFC) presents its 2023 event, Postcards from Palm Springs. Set to take place on October 21 at the Manly Harbour Boat Club (MHBC), this soirée aims to raise funds for this year’s chosen charity partner, Rosies.

At a time when the demand for assistance has surged by over 20%, the proceeds from the event will undoubtedly make a significant impact on the local community, as highlighted by Jayne Shallcross, CEO of Rosies: “Funds raised from this event will go towards purchasing a new van for our Wynnum Manly branch.”

Rosies will be the primary beneficiary, receiving 80% of the event’s proceeds, while the remaining 20% will be channelled towards the Bayside Community Fund (BCF), an initiative designed to provide long-term funding opportunities for the bayside community.

Postcards from Palm Springs promises a dazzling evening featuring a live big band, a California-inspired food Marketta, an array of premium chilled beverages, a Rat Pack Bar, and an Oasis Beauty Bar Lounge – all the essential ingredients for an extraordinary party!

The unwavering support of generous sponsors has been instrumental in making this event a reality. Sorrentino Property, the founding and platinum sponsor, has provided invaluable sponsorship, alongside Infoways, Yachtshare, Relsig Property, Sivacom, The Consortium Group, Woodforde Group, and Boca & Co.

Don’t miss your chance to be part of this exceptional evening. Tickets are now available, offering both VIP and general admission options. Visit to secure your place at this memorable event.

You may be interested in